organic spray tanning & teeth whitening
Quality Spray Tans
Mist Body Bar is a spray tanning studio in Sacramento, CA. We achieve our precise, natural looking, and safe tans through quality equipment, solutions, and trained technicians.
We customize your individual tan based on your skin type, eye and hair color, and tanning ability; through our Fantasy Tan optimal solutions and formulas.
Our Midtown Studio
Our studio is located in the heart of Midtown Sacramento right off of I st. and 20th. We're walking distance from tons of great restaurants & retail. So, if you live in midtown or are just passing through, make sure you stop by to say hello!
Services & Pricing
Simply the best spray tan Sacramento has to offer. Our technicians use the industry’s highest quality products and equipment. This allows our spray tans to be the most organic, natural looking, safe, and unique tans available. Give us a call to book your tan.
$48 single session
All natural teeth whitening. Our LED-activated system is safe on enamel, protects gums, causes little to no sensitivity and is a registered natural health product. Costs that won’t break the bank, and 20 minutes in the chair make our teeth whitening the go to option.
$95 single session
Our shelves are stocked with high-quality items for women. We only carry products we have personally tested and back. Our body products are made with natural ingredients, and our beauty products are on trend. Stop by the studio for the perfect gift, or to treat yourself.
Some of our work
Take a look at some of our recent sprays. Our technicians take a customized approach to each spray tan to make sure you achieve the perfect look for your skin tone & type. It's no wonder we've been voted the best spray tan Sacramento has to offer time & time again!
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR TANNING SESSION
PREP FOR OUR ARRIVAL
- Shower and lightly exfoliate up to 2 hours before tanning. This promotes an even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin.
- Wax a minimum of 24 hours OR shave 8 hours before your appointment. Always use a sharp, clean razor with a lubricating product.
- Do not apply moisturizers, deodorants, antiperspirants, oils or makeup.
OUR TIME TOGETHER.
- Remove all jewelry.
- Clients should dress down to their comfort level during the spray.
- Any swimsuits and garments worn during the spray should be dark in color.
- Style hair off of the face and neck with clips and/or a hair tie.
PRESERVATION IS KEY.
- Wear dark loose fitted clothing for 8 to 12 hours while tan is developing.
- Use an umbrella on rainy days.
- After 8 to 12 hours, shower normally. Wash with a mild shower gel, preferably moisturizing, and use your hands rather than a loofah.
- It is normal for the cosmetic color to wash off in the shower. Your tan has developed underneath.
- Pat dry with a towel, do not rub dry.
- Some products can cause faster fading. These include bar soaps, alcohol based products such as toners and astringents, and acne cleansers. Avoid products that cause exfoliation such as AHA’s, BHA’s, Retin-A, etc.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately after showering on damp skin, and twice daily thereafter.
Get in touch with us
Whether you are interested in booking a tan, teeth whitening or selling products through our retail store we'd love to hear from you! Additionally, we are always looking for unique creatives in the community to collaborate with and would love to connect on just about anything!
Mist Body Bar
2017 I St. Suite A
Sacramento, CA 95816