Mist Body Bar is the #1 Spray Tan Sacramento has to offer. Organic spray tanning, natural teeth whitening and retail make for an incredible experience.
Spray Tans & Teeth Whitening
Mist Body Bar is a spray tanning studio in Sacramento, CA. We achieve our precise, natural looking, and safe tans through quality equipment, solutions, and trained technicians.
We customize your individual tan based on your skin type, eye and hair color, and tanning ability; through our Fantasy Tan optimal solutions and formulas.
We’re also rated the best teeth whitening Sacramento has! Our services are guaranteed to make your smile sparkle.
Take a peek inside our STUDIO
Our Midtown Studio
Our studio is located in the heart of Midtown Sacramento right off of J st. and 30th. We’re walking distance from tons of great restaurants & retail. So, if you live in midtown, East Sac or are just passing through, make sure you stop by to say hello!
Services & Pricing
OUR AMAZING TECHNICIANS AT WORK
Check out our work
Take a look at some of our recent sprays. Our technicians take a customized approach to each spray tan to make sure you achieve the perfect look for your skin tone & type. It’s no wonder we’ve been voted the best spray tan Sacramento has to offer time & time again!
LET'S DO THIS
Prepare for your tanning session
Coming in for your first spray tan in Sacramento? No worries, we’ve got you covered. It’s a simple, smooth process and if you follow these directions you’ll leave feeling beautiful and ready to hit the town.
- Shower and lightly exfoliate up to 2 hours before tanning. This promotes an even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin.
- Wax a minimum of 24 hours OR shave 8 hours before your appointment. Always use a sharp, clean razor with a lubricating product.
- Do not apply moisturizers, deodorants, antiperspirants, oils or makeup.
- Remove all jewelry.
- Clients should dress down to their comfort level during the spray.
- Any swimsuits and garments worn during the spray should be dark in color.
- Style hair off of the face and neck with clips and/or a hair tie.
- Wear dark loose fitted clothing for 8 to 12 hours while tan is developing.
- Use an umbrella on rainy days.
- After 8 to 12 hours, shower normally. Wash with a mild shower gel, preferably moisturizing, and use your hands rather than a loofah.
- It is normal for the cosmetic color to wash off in the shower. Your tan has developed underneath.
- Pat dry with a towel, do not rub dry.
- Some products can cause faster fading. These include bar soaps, alcohol based products such as toners and astringents, and acne cleansers. Avoid products that cause exfoliation such as AHA’s, BHA’s, Retin-A, etc.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately after showering on damp skin, and twice daily thereafter.
3015 J St.
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : 916-329-8575
Email : email@example.com
MON & TUE: 12:00 – 7:00
WED & THURS: 10:00 – 8:30
FRI: 10:00 – 7:00
SAT: 10:00 – 3:00